Wednesday, December 10, 2008



WE MISS MOOK!!!

Allie has been in Las Vegas for a week and we have all missed her terribly, but tonight I get to go to the airport and pick her up! Charli has slept in Ben's room because she misses her; Amie has sludged around her "free" days without a homeschooler in the house and Ben flat out has said that he misses Al more than he has ever missed anything.

You get the picture. Allie, meanwhile, has loved being at nana and Grandads, sewing with Nana, catching up with Bean, Schmeagan and the Kuhar gang, reuniting with Jeanine, Julia and Jenna and all the folks from the Sunset Ward.

Anyway, she'll be back in the fold tonight and I'll sleep better. Missed you, Mook.




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kelly said...

It was so fun seeing her once again in Primary. And my word, she is tall.

Danielle said...

You call your daughter Mook? How come?

Amie Fagg said...

It's in homage to your family...no, it comes from a nickname of one of my favorite baseball players for the NY Mets back in the *0's, Mookie Wilson. So, we call her Mookie or Mook. It's odd, but I guess most nicknames are...

angie said...

allie is such a pretty little girl. it's sweet how much the other kids missed her!! my baby's name is alexis and we've been trying to figure out if we like "alex", "lexie", or "allie" for her nickname. your allie sounds so sweet...

The Sorensen Family said...

so am still depressed over the whole matter. Allie i love you even though i failed.

Jason & Claire said...

Hey, Bro. Fagg. This is Jason Scott's wife. We came across you blog and he wanted you to know he's sorry for his freshman year. He turned out alright- promise!

Jen said...

Hey Amie! I must admit I had to double take when I saw Allie! I mean, I recognized her (i think), but she was so big!! and then for a split second, I almost forgot you guys ever left... ah well... She is beautiful!! We miss you guys!!